We use telematics data for a number of applications, one of which is predicting component failure by combining DTC indications with other life cycle data.
- Early warning allows proactive response
- Guaranteed uptime increases productivity and accuracy of estimates
- Pre-emptive maintenance minimises risk of failure
- Greater insight into vehicle health and potential vehicle abuse
- Confirmation of service schedule and failure validity
We combine customer satisfaction survey data with other compatible life cycle data sources to help you maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and prevent brand migration.
- Early identification of customers who may experience an issue
- Intervene to maintain or increase satisfaction
- Minimise risk of brand migration
- Prioritise component fixes by customer satisfaction
- Greater insight for dealers into the issues likely to impact customer satisfaction
We provide insight into a dealer’s performance, allowing comparison with other dealers in the region.
Using warranty data, repair rates and cost per unit are forecasted for product related repair operation or component failures for vehicle populations deemed to be dealer's responsibility.
- Analyse a particular dealer’s performance
- Accurate reporting of current and predicted repair rate and cost
- Focused analysis at vehicle, machine and component level
- Specific reporting on repair frequency, cost per unit and average repair cost
- Detect potential fraudulent behaviour
- Identify dealers who may be under repairing
Warranty Budget Forecasting
We make warranty accrual forecasting more accurate through re-aggregation of the base and extended warranty data.
- Powerful analysis at brand, platform, carline and machine level
- Integration with other warranty modules allows focused insight into
- specific warranty issues
- Determine the effect of quality improvements on financial performance
- Justify accruals as a result of detailed analysis
- Considered third party advice from our team of experts
We use unique modules to give you enhanced management capabilities over extended warranty programs. You can see overall extended warranty performance by Coverage or Product. This provides:
- Third-party verification of extended warranty performance
- Specific performance data to lead rate review in accordance to rating structure
Benefits of dealer network analysis:
- Details of penetration and sales mix
- Analysis of a dealer’s claims
- Reports on specific dealer trends
- Benchmarking of dealers
Benefits of bespoke reporting:
- Forecasting within budgetary timeframes
- Optimise dealer network approval
- Assess coverage revision impacts
- Additional coverage assessment options
We provide meaningful insight into warranty performance from both a strategic and detailed perspective.
- Monitor overall quality improvements
- Determine effectiveness of a launch
- Assess performance of a brand, platform or business unit.
- Detect potential faults earlier
- Enhanced prioritisation of faults
- Accurate forecast of failure rates and cost are also applicable to all time build forecasting
Root cause investigation
Identifying an issue unlocks a huge amount of supplementary data, enabling you to answer even more questions, such as:
- Does this happen on other platforms?
- Is it related to particular countries or climate zones?
- Have previous fixes been effective?
- Is there a problem with the batch or is it something long-term?
- Is a specific manufacturing plant at fault?
- Do different builds or model years have an effect?
'CODING TO SAVE LIVES'
We Predict combines the power of big data analytics with the rigour of epidemiology.
Working alongside you, our data scientists and clinicians will first understand the data available, the questions you want answered and the issues to solve.
We then deliver an analytics system to extract actionable information and practical answers from your data, all delivered as a service for health providers, funders and risk-bearing entities.
• We predict health patterns and outcomes, such as vulnerability to diabetes or emergency admissions
• We stratify or segment risk to assess which approaches to case management will improve health outcomes and lead to cost savings
• We use your data to predict the impact of possible interventions, enabling informed appraisal of the options
• We use your data to evaluate possible new services and predict changes in activity